Tuesday, April 29, 2008

31 things on my list

After my post yesterday about racing the poor old lady to the checkout, I received 2 international 'concerned' phonecalls - Kerry - Are you ok?? Did you REALLY bash a granny out of the way AND jump over a cornflakes box? ha ha...


So, today i had 31 things on my TO DO list... I ticked off.......... 2. Bad hey? I tried, really I did, but I just had one of those days. And a ridiculously bad hair day for the record, this wind is not being helping me with this.


Did I mention my friend 'Snog-A-Bron' (Bronnie) is pregnant?? She is so stoked, 5 weeks along and already waddling - bless her heart.


I also heard today that an old friend of mine got married on Friday in a black dress - Tammy, we knew you'd come up with something wacky ;)


Ok, I'm off to braai - I thought there would be load shedding today so I bought braai stuff but they didnt turn the lekkie off due to the holidays this week. TIA! Oh hang on, just got a phonecall from Kat, she needs me to take a volunteer to Cape-Town, so here I go.


Keep Smiling

Lovies

me xxx


No comments: