Friday, March 7, 2008

To my gorgeous girlfriends

I dont have much time for my blog today! sorry blog... this camping packing is taking longer than i thought. I do even have the kitchen sink ;)

Mandy Moo sent me a gorgeous quote this morning which I will post on here and dedicate to all of my gorgeous girlfriends - you know who you are:

A woman has strengths that amaze men.
She can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens.
She holds happiness, love and opinions.
She smiles when she feels like screaming,
She sings when she feels like crying,
Cries when she's happy and laughs when she's afraid.
Her love is unconditional..
There is only one thing wrong with her,
she sometimes forgets what she is worth.

You are all SO worth it - love you guys stax.

Oh, also Mands is not having any luck posting her comments, so she emailed her comment to me on my 'AAAAAARRRRGGGHHH ' post for me to post here for her:

"I must admit that everytime I go online to read your blog, I end up with tears in my eyes, and not from being emotional, YOU CRACK ME UP! This particular one is oh so REAL for all mothers with youngsters in school. The Joys! Lv ya, Moo x"

ha ha - love u lots friend.

Have a fab weekend, will have a loooonngg story for you on Monday..

Lovies
Kez xxx

No comments: