Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Salsa!!!

So... I've just come back from my 'salsa' dance class.... it is SO much fun. SO much fun. It makes you realize just how unfit you are when you gotta get those hips shakin'... :)





Me & Meg (fabulous sister) decided to try and dance together tonight, Wow, I haven't laughed so hard in a long long time. You see, we are taught the 'girls' part of the Ramba/Salsa/Mambo etc, so dancing TOGETHER poses a new question: " WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO BE THE GUY??" Eventually, we were arguing so much over who the guy was and sending the dance instructor flying across the studio, that we actually physically could not dance another step due to us p*#&ing ourselves laughing. But its ok, because the tummy muscles got an extra workout from that too :)





So, this is us:



I mean, its obvious MEG is the guy!! ha ha - i know you'll get me for this tomorrow :) Even though we both won't be able to walk...

After class last week, I kept bumping into the girls who had been at salsa the night before, and we were all shuffling around like old ladies because our muscles had seized - ha ha.. We'll get there eventually girls ;)

Ok, off to bed, flippin tired after all that action.. One, two, three, five, six, seven.... One, two, three, five, six, seven.... One, two, three, five, six, seven.... (Now you've all learnt something new - there is no FOUR in salsa, can get quite confusing, Meg kept asking: "Where's the FOUR? I cant find the FOUR!?" Ha, she's so funny. )

Oh, also, you are all commenting on my blog via email, but not on the blog... so it TOTALLY looks like I have no friends. So if you could all comment on the BLOG itself, that would be great, because then it looks like I actually do have friends.

Love u guys,

Kezzie-ma-salsa

xxx


No comments: