Monday, June 16, 2008

My New Look

Kitty, you are right - I need to stop moping around and move on with life ;) Last week I actually choked on a chocolate biscuit while weeping over a British Airways Tv Ad. Truly pathetic, I know.

So, I got me a new blog look! Pink has never really been my thang - but I thought I would try it out for size. I'm more of a dizzy,dotty, black, all over the place person so here we go!

This last week has been hectic - Shane came back from his Garden Route trip and we have literally worked 15 hour days since Tuesday - which is great because its bucks, but we were turning into sleep deprived zombies..........until Friday. I shipped the kiddie-winkles off to granny for the weekend, mainly because we have so much work on this weekend, so i'm helping out, but also so we could actually get 3 full nights sleep ;) Last night I slept for 12 hours straight - seriously, I have not done that in 8 years, 1 month, 3 weeks and 1 day. ( thats how old niamh is today - ha ha )

The sixties party for the school was a roaring success, and the parents partied on until 1am. Muggins here was stuck behind the bar all night, but I still managed to enjoy myself - and I won a prize! ok, so it was just a travel coffee mug, but i've always wanted one of those, so I was pretty chuffed.

Last week, Mom shipped me and Meg up to Blue route to watch the Sex in/and the City Movie - it was brilliant! I dont even watch Sex in /and the City - but it was so funny.. We walked out of there feeling like 3 tramps, and immediately rushed home to put on our Prada Bags, pearls and stiletto's ;) Oh, but not before walking through the hyper store to check out all the cool fridges. I know, we are SO sad. Meg and I were practically orgasmic over the double door, mirrored fridge with the kiddy lock, water dispenser and auto ice machine with a Crush or Cube? option. My mom was so embarrased at us 'Ooohing and Aaahhing' over the fridge she actually walked away from us, but its like the sexiest fridge in the entire world, and one day I'm going to own one.

Back to the movie, it was pretty inspiring actually - it pushed me in the direction of signing up for a Creative Writing course!! - yay! So I start next month, for a one year course. I'm so excited. Move over Carrie Bradshaw... :-)

Ok, I'm going home now to finish sorting out my office - i'm halfway through the crappy task, but I'm nearly there.

Keep Smiling & Commenting :)
Lovies
me xxx

1 comment:

The Roaming Kat said...

hey chick,

well let me be honest, i am not a fan of the new look its a bit messy which isnt really you!! nice to see you back on the blogs i will update soon as welli promise

Kat

Love ya mwah xxx